Heritage Office Furnishings Ltd. has an immediate opening for an entry level Office Furniture Installer to be a part of our operations team to install quality systems furniture and casegoods in corporate offices. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image.
This is a part-time position working about 30 hours per week.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding installation services of systems and casegood furnishings on client sites.
- Understand and follow advanced installation techniques for installing panels/frames and components for a variety of manufacturers.
- Effectively read floor plans including: executing staging strategies based on plans, read and understand tile elevations.
- Provide effective communication with other Installers, Lead Hands and Dispatchers.
- Previous office furniture installation or carpentry experience an asset
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Must be flexible to work odd shifts
- Excellent attention to details and good follow through
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work in a true team environment
- Must pass RCMP clearance
We offer a competitive starting salary and a positive working environment with great people.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 180 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (604) 689-5388 with the subject “Job Posting — Furniture Installer”.