Heritage Office Furnishings has an immediate opening for a 5 ton truck driver.
Successful candidates must have a strong work ethic, work well in a team environment and maintain a professional image.
- Complete on time delivery services to and from warehouses to client sites, operating vehicle safely at all times.
- Physical loading of furniture components onto truck utilizing hand carts and dollies, blanket-wrapping as appropriate.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding delivery services including physical placement of furniture components onsite per clients’ instructions.
- Manage and maintain all assigned equipment including pads, dollies and library carts.
- Supervise swamper, as assigned.
- Class 5 drivers license, Class 1 or 3 an asset
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Must have a clean drivers abstract (to be provided)
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
Compensation: $18-$22 hourly depending on experience. Employees are eligible for full benefits (extended, MSP, dental, vision, etc.)
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 180 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
We offer a competitive hourly wages and a positive working environment with great people.
To apply email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604.689.5388, Attention: Human Resources with the subject title “Mover/Driver”.