Heritage Office Furnishings Ltd. has an immediate opening for an experienced Office Furniture Lead Hand to be a part of our operations team to install quality systems furniture and casegoods in corporate offices. If you have previous experience with systems furniture installation and are able to read and interpret blueprints, this could be the perfect job for you. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image.
- Facilitate quality and cost-efficient installations and moves.
- Ensure all needs are met for successful, long-term working relationships both within the organization and with external clients.
- Provide effective communication to all stakeholders; includes accurate completion paperwork/tablet.
- Lead team and ensure effectiveness through positivity and a willingness to take responsibility.
- Mentor installers in the field
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Knowledge of Kamloops/Thompson Okanagan, advanced system furniture, off-loading and staging techniques, all previous install levels
- Clean driving record and valid BC drivers license. Advanced furniture installation experience.
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills. Good spatial relations abilities. Excellent work ethic. Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
We offer a competitive starting salary and a positive working environment with great people.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 200 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604.689.5388, Attention: Human Resources with the subject title “Job Posting – Office Furniture Lead Hand”.