Heritage Office Furnishings Ltd. has an immediate opening for an Office Furniture Installer to deliver and install quality systems furniture and casegoods in corporate offices on a 3 month contract. If you are able to read and interpret blueprints and can utilize hand/power tools for assembly of office furniture, this could be the job for you. Moving experience is an asset. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image. Position includes occasional warehouse work.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Must also have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass RCMP clearance
- Excellent attention to details and good follow through
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team environment
- Preference will be given to individuals with prior work experience in the office furnishings, moving, warehousing and/or carpentry industries. We offer a competitive starting salary and a positive working environment with great people.
Average of 20-30 hours a week
3 month contract with the possibility to convert to permanent.
How to Apply:
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Kelowna Office Furniture Installer”.