Are you able to identify your client’s needs and align them with your sales solution? Do you know how to subtly assert control throughout the sales interaction to overcome customer risk aversion? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to sell office furniture to corporate clients.
- Prospect and identify new leads through internet research, lead trading, networking and follow up
- Engage potential clients and designers and build relationships
- Assess client requirements and enter detailed product quotations
- Define and meet monthly estimated sales forecast and complete all sales objectives set out by Sales Manager
- Ongoing knowledge-building of corporate office furnishings
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Diploma in Commerce, Business or Marketing is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- 1-3 years commercial/business to business sales experience is required
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints is preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Heritage offers a competitive starting salary which transitions to a generous commission plan. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to Pnerreffirstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 604-689-5388 with the subject “Kelowna Sales Representative”.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 180 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.