Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a full-time Trucking Support employee at our warehouse location to support the growth and operation of our organization.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the leading supplier of office furnishings and the largest full-service dealership in British Columbia. We provide every service you need, from inspiration and planning, to design and delivery, to installation, repair, and relocation. As the only authorized Steelcase dealer in the Lower Mainland of B.C., we take pride to continue to be a Steelcase Premier Partner. We are dedicated to achieving complete employee and customer satisfaction by delivering the Heritage experience.
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company funded events
- Load and unload product from trucks based on routes as set out by the Dispatcher
- Assist in the warehouse recycling program
- Manage and maintain all assigned equipment including pads, dollies and library carts
- Follow all required vehicle maintenance procedures to ensure trucks are ready for delivery
- Reconcile packing lists to the documentation reference
- Participate in deliveries as needed
- 4:00/5:00 am start time
- Class 5 drivers license is an asset
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits and a positive working environment with great people.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Trucking Support Staff”.