Do you enjoy interacting with customers in a team environment? Do you consider yourself self-motivated with a positive attitude? If you answered yes, this could be the career for you. Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a full-time Account Manager.
· Engage with all stakeholders and be an integral part to our customer journey/experience
· Provide marketing assistance to the sales team
· Conduct regular touches with clients after orders have been placed and installed
· Correspond with clients by phone and email throughout the sales cycle
· General administrative duties and reporting
· Complete internal status reports and installation packages
· Grade 12 or equivalent
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
· Background experience in customer service or administration is an asset
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills with proven experience meeting deadlines
· Positive team attitude
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments within BC. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
We offer a competitive starting salary and a positive working environment with great people. This is an opportunity to learn and advance into other roles such as project management. To apply, please email resume to .