Are you familiar with the Lower Mainland? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy driving? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Truck Driver for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. If you have previous experience with 5 ton trucks, this could be the perfect job for you. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image. This is a full time position.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
We offer a starting salary of $23 per hour, benefits and a positive working environment with great people.
• Complete on time delivery services to and from warehouses to client sites, operating vehicle safely at all times.
• Physical loading of furniture components onto truck utilizing hand carts and dollies, blanket-wrapping as appropriate.
• Build on customer experience by providing outstanding delivery services including physical placement of furniture components onsite per clients’ instructions.
• Manage and maintain all assigned equipment including pads, dollies and library carts.
• Supervise swamper, as assigned.
• Class 5 drivers license, Class 1 or 3 an asset
• Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
• Must have a clean drivers abstract (to be provided)
• Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
• Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
To apply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Job Posting – Truck Driver”.