Are you good with tools? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Can you read and interpret blue prints; this would be the perfect job for you. Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an installer to support the growth of our organization.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
- Starting salary of $18-$22/hour
- Annual performance bonus
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Opportunity to work overtime to support the business growth
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Subsidized training and education
- Subsidized gym membership
- Safety culture and all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Company funded events
- Understand and utilize hand/power tools for assembly of office furniture.
- Safe lifting and moving techniques
- Provide effective communication with Junior Installers, Lead Hands and Dispatchers
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Office Furniture Installer”.