Are you good with tools? Do you enjoy working with your hands? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an Office Furniture Installer for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image. This is a full-time role for a Tuesday-Saturday work schedule, with opportunities for overtime!
We offer a starting salary of $18-$23 per hour (based on experience), benefits and a positive working environment with great people.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding installation services on client sites
- Understand and utilize hand/power tools for assembly of office furniture.
- Utilize proper/safe lifting and moving techniques to avoid damage to furniture, walls, door frames and elevators during movement of goods.
- Perform proper job site finishing techniques: including wiping down all furniture components, vacuum areas as required, professionally detailing furniture from the inside out following best practices to exceed client expectation.
- Provide effective communication with Junior Installers, Lead Hands and Dispatchers
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Excellent attention to details and good follow through
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work in a true team environment
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Safety culture and all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Company funded events
- Environmental initiatives including recycling and compost programs
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Job Posting – Installer”