Are you looking for a fun part-time or summer job? Are you interested in meeting new people or learning valuable hands-on skills? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an Office Furniture Installer for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. This is a part-time role for a Tuesday-Saturday work schedule, with opportunities for overtime! Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude, and a professional image.
We offer a starting salary of $20 – $26 per hour (based on experience), benefits, and a positive working environment with great people.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding installation services on client sites
- Understand and utilize hand/power tools for assembly of office furniture.
- Utilize proper/safe lifting and moving techniques to avoid damage to furniture, walls, door frames, and elevators during the movement of goods.
- Perform proper job site finishing techniques: including wiping down all furniture components, vacuum areas as required, professionally detailing furniture from the inside out, following best practices to exceed client expectations.
- Provide effective communication with Junior Installers, Lead Hands, and Dispatchers
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Excellent attention to detail and good follow-through
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work in a true team environment
- Must be willing to complete CRC, including fingerprinting
- Steel toe boot voucher for $150
- Tools are FREE if you stay with the company for one year.
- Lots of overtime opportunity
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental and EAP, covered entirely by the company
- Annual performance incentives are offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Safety culture and all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Company-funded events and chances to win all-expense paid trips!
- Environmental initiatives, including recycling and compost programs
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Posting – Installer (Part Time)”