Are you good with tools? Do you enjoy working with your hands? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an Office Furniture Installer for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. If you have previous experience with systems furniture installation and are able to read and interpret blueprints, this could be the perfect job for you. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image. This is a full time position.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
We offer a starting salary of $18-$22 per hour, benefits and a positive working environment with great people.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding installation services on client sites
- Understand and utilize hand/power tools for assembly of office furniture.
- Utilize proper/safe lifting and moving techniques to avoid damage to furniture, walls, door frames and elevators during movement of goods.
- Perform proper job site finishing techniques: including wiping down all furniture components, vacuum areas as required, professionally detailing furniture from the inside out following best practices to exceed client expectation.
- Provide effective communication with Junior Installers, Lead Hands and Dispatchers
- Previous office furniture installation or carpentry experience
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
- Excellent attention to details and good follow through
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work in a true team environment
To apply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Job Posting – Office Furniture Installer”.