Heritage Office Furnishings Ltd. has an immediate opening for an Office Furniture Installer to be a part of our operations team to install quality systems furniture and casegoods in corporate offices. If you have previous experience with systems furniture installation and are able to read and interpret blueprints, this could be the perfect job for you. Successful candidates must have excellent communication, strong work ethics, team player attitude and professional image.
• Build on customer experience by providing outstanding installation services of systems and casegood furnishings on client sites
• Understand and follow advanced installation techniques for installing panels/frames and components for a variety of manufacturers
• Effectively read floor plans including: executing staging strategies based on plans, read and understand tile elevations.
• Provide effective communication with Junior Installers, Lead Hands and Dispatchers
• Previous office furniture installation or carpentry experience
• Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds
• Excellent attention to details and good follow through
• Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to work in a true team environment
We offer a starting salary of $18-$22 per hour, benefits and a positive working environment with great people.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 180 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Posting – Office Furniture Installer”.