Heritage Office Furnishings is the leading supplier of office furnishings and the largest full-service dealership in British Columbia. We provide every service you need, from inspiration and planning, to design and delivery, to installation, repair, and relocation. As the only authorized Steelcase dealer in the Lower Mainland of B.C., we take pride to continue to be a Steelcase Premier Partner. We are dedicated to achieving complete employee and customer satisfaction by delivering the Heritage experience.
This position will play an important role in dispatching our truck drivers and install team within the Greater Vancouver area.
- Plan the daily schedule for installers and truck drivers using excel spread sheet.
- Maintain dispatch schedule to ensure maximum efficient capacity of labour.
- Understand scope of work and manpower required to perform a specific task.
- Make phone calls to notify customers prior to a scheduled job site visit
- Previous experience in dispatch is an asset
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical problem solver with the ability to make sound judgement
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing tasks and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment
- Motivated team player with superior time management skills
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Subsidized training and education
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company funded events
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Posting – Operations Assistant”