Do you enjoy balancing a variety of tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If you answered yes, this could be the position for you. Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Full-Time Operations Assistant to assist our Operations department from 8am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday (flexibility is required).
- Assist dispatcher with creating planner
- Communicate with scheduler, project managers, move managers, and dispatcher to provide advanced job and coordination planning.
- Organization of paperwork for the following work day.
- Texting and dispatching for overtime work.
- Regularly contact lead hands and drivers to obtain status updates.
- Redirect resources as needed throughout the day.
- Booking and managing external labour.
- Miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- Weekend dispatch rotation.
- Minimum 1 year administration, scheduling or dispatch experience preferable
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and switch tasks quickly
- Fluent in English
We offer a competitive starting salary, benefits and a positive working environment with great people. This is an opportunity to learn and advance into other roles.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 200 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
To apply email your resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Job Posting – Operations Assistant”.