Do you enjoy balancing a variety of tasks? Do you consider yourself well organized with strong time management skills? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you!
Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an Order Administrator to support the growth and operation of our organization. The Order Administrator contributes to the achievement and delivery of the overall customer experience. This position supports the sales and administration departments by timely processing orders for purchase order issuance to vendors. The Order Administrator also deals with overflow management and inventory tracking to ensure the accuracy of data and billing through order acknowledgement entry.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Create purchase orders through quote conversion, completing special handling as required.
- Ensure accuracy and regular updates of Special Quotes (SQ/CDA) and Steelcase site IDs.
- Troubleshoot Steelcase AutoPricing discrepancies as required and ensure AutoPricing is completed for 100% of new Steelcase orders.
- Process incoming Steelcase EDI, addressing Steelcase exceptions and distributing Steelcase Network and Commission Reports.
- Manage accurate customer master file information, including sales id, telephone and address updates.
- Manage the Inventory system through reporting and updates, including; new item entry, back orders, adjustments (pricing & quantity) and transfers.
- Manage outstanding loaner chairs including monthly review of the Rental/Loaner report and creating rental/loaner pick up lines.
- Assist with year-end processes.
Vendor relations / Shipping Notifications
- Receipt and processing of Vendor Acknowledgements, and shipping notifications including researching pricing, product and shipping discrepancies.
- Follow up on Purchase Orders that have not been acknowledged by vendors through the POs Not Acknowledged Report, and contacting vendors and sales personnel for additional information daily.
- Manage order changes including price changes.
Provide back up to Reception: EDI
- Manage incoming telephone call ensuring callers are handled with the utmost courtesy.
- Receive incoming clients and advise appropriate staff of client arrival via phone or page.
- Monitor the “In & Out” status of all employees in the main office.
- Process all incoming/outgoing mail and courier deliveries.
General Duties and cross training opportunities as defined by the Administration Manager.
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven order processing experience
- Extremely self motivated, excellent time management and interpersonal skills
How your work is rewarded:
- Extended benefits – Flex benefit plan (prescribed drugs, vision care, dental, health spending option), EAP services
- Paid vacation
We believe that the best way to support your success is to provide you with the encouragement and the tools you need to drive your career. As such, we will offer a broad range of learning opportunities to equip you with the skills that you need to set you up to success. Additionally, we celebrate our team successes and milestones in many different ways. Here is a glimpse on what we offer:
- Anniversary milestones
- Regular team celebrations
- Monthly rewards for top performers
- Annual company-wide events
- Company performance bonuses
How to Apply:
To apply, email your resumes to careers@heritageoffice,com with the subject: “Job Application – Order Administrator”