Do you enjoy balancing a variety of tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you consider yourself well organized with strong time management skills? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Project Coordinator to support the growth and operation of our organization.
What We Offer:
Our success is built on our people and the positive experiences that they create for our customers. We invest on our people and our philosophy is to bring more value to our employees than we are asking in return. Let’s start with the inspiring, learning and collaborative workspace—after all, that’s our business. But that’s just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and empowerment, we adopt well-being in its broadest sense, and we provide coaching and inspiration at every step of your career journey.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the execution and oversight of the project for our clients. This includes the coordination of all resources, allocation of budget, managing customer expectations, product deliveries and installation. To be successful in this role, the Project Coordinator will demonstrate product knowledge and their proper application & specification.
The role will report to the Vice President of Operation and closely interface with our Sales, Planning, Dispatch, Operations and Administration department on a daily basis.
In this Role You Will:
- Work collaboratively with other stakeholders to determine and define time frame, scope of work and deliverables.
- Participate in project kick-off, pre-install and post-install meetings with Operations, Sales, customers and final on-site customer walk-through.
- Be accountable for audit completion, to ensure accuracy of furniture specifications on quotes/orders against provided floor plans.
- Conduct physical verification of site readiness for construction site projects.
- Track and manage all active assigned projects, including following up and maintaining consistent communication with all stakeholders.
- Manage change order process with the team and its impact on the project.
- Manage and collaborate with the Administration department to troubleshoot any problems including damages, shortages, discrepancies and changes
- Ultimately be responsible for the provision of accurate and complete project information throughout the order cycle.
Here’s What You Bring:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Manage time and priorities in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Strong work ethic, high degree of initiative, and continual desire to succeed
- Working towards or completion of a Project Management certificate is an asset
- Previous experience in project coordination and project management.
- Working knowledge of floor plans, Gantt charts and the order fulfillment process
- Must have a car
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com