Do you consider yourself well spoken with great customer service skills? Can you manage multiple tasks at once? If you answered yes, this could be the perfect job for you!
Heritage Office Furnishings has an immediate opening for a Junior Proposal and Marketing coordinator to be a part of our marketing team.
• Complete tender and RFP responses including writing, formatting and response management
• Manage and communicate incoming leads to stakeholders
• Review and assess third party lead tools
• Assist the Marketing Department with continuing education and product updates
• Prepare graphic design for flyers and business cards
• Assist in the creation of promotional and branded materials
• Organize the showroom and events
• Assist with architectural and design relationship management including requests for information
• Create customer proposals and presentations
• Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business, communication or related field
• Computer literate in Windows, Microsoft Office and Creative Suite
• Exceptionally detail oriented and organized
• Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or related field
• Previous RFP and tender experience is an asset
• Previous graphic design experience
• Extremely self motivated, excellent time management and excellent interpersonal skills
• Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
We offer a competitive salary and a positive working environment with great people.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments within BC. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 260 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, and Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Proposal & Marketing Coordinator”.