Do you enjoy balancing a variety of tasks? Do you consider yourself well organized with strong time management skills? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings has an immediate opening for a Junior Proposal and Marketing Coordinator.
Here is how the opportunity will look for you, reporting to the President, you will:
- Complete tender and RFP responses including writing, formatting, and response management.
- Manage and communicate incoming leads to stakeholders.
- Assist with architectural and design relationship management including requests for information.
- Complete weekly review and assessment of third-party lead tools (BC Bid, REED Construction) communicating to affected parties.
- Create customer proposals and presentations.
- Assist the Marketing Department with continuing education and product updates.
- Prepare graphic design for flyers and business cards.
- Assist in the creation of promotional and branded materials.
- Organize the showroom and events.
- General duties and cross training opportunities as defined by the President.
- Diploma or Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Computer literate in Windows, Microsoft Office, and Creative Suite.
- Exceptionally detail oriented and organized.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer service or office experience.
- Previous RFP and tender experience are an asset.
- Strong communication skills, including ability to proofread and edit material.
- Excellent time management skills and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment, working towards common goals and objectives.
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet proposal deadlines as required.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments within BC. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full-service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
What is in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule
- Company funded events (virtual and in person)
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental
- Environmental initiatives including recycling and compost programs
- A dynamic work environment with a great group of people
- Free coffee, at all times!
Head Office,1588 Rand Ave, Vancouver, BC
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org