Do you have an eye for detail? Are you happiest when managing multiple tasks? Are you are passionate about providing excellent customer service? If you answered “yes”, we have an opportunity for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Sales Assistant with our Kelowna Sales Team in a customer service role.
- Assist the sales representatives in building customer relations, generating quotations and proposals
- Assist in customer problem resolution
- Field measure customer sites as needed
- Work with Manufacturers to obtain special discounts, arrange special manufacturing, fabrics and finishes
- Ongoing education of corporate office furnishings
- Ultimately possess product knowledge and be able to audit quotes with accuracy before order placement.
- Minimum 1 year of Administration and/or Customer Service experience
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to details and good follow through
- Reliable and motivated team player
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
Prior work experience in the corporate office furnishings industry, warehouse & distribution or logistics industry is a definite asset.
Heritage offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive training and mentoring program.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject “Sales Assistant”. We thank all candidates for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 200 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.