Do you enjoy balancing a variety of tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you consider yourself well organized with strong time management skills? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Sales Assistant for the Move Management Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. This is a full time position. This position would be a perfect entry into the sales force for a new graduate.
A successful candidate is self-motivated and a quick learner, with a desire to learn new skills, and are passionate to start your career in sales. You thrive in a dynamic, service focused environment, and love working with a diverse groups. Your strength is your great customer service attitude and your desire to take initiative and look into improving our current processes. If you are passionate about growing your career in this space then this opportunity is for you.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
As the Sales Assistant, you will provide administrative assistance to the Move Managers including but not limited to the following tasks:
- Data entry, schedule entries, assistance with move coordination and occasional assistance writing proposals
- Interface with Operations department to assist in aligning appropriate resources to accomplish the work.
- Enter and review job orders into Heritage Schedule programs
- Coordinate all active assigned projects, including following ups with lead hands
- Correspond with clients regularly by phone and email throughout the sales cycle (e.g. after orders have been placed and after orders have been installed)
- Thrive in a dynamic, service focused environment
- Manage time and priorities in a high paced environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Some College/University is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1 year of Customer Service experience and 1 year of experience in an office setting
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Subsidized gym membership
- Safety culture and all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Company funded events
- Centrally located headquarters in beautiful Vancouver BC, with offices in Kelowna and Kamloops
- Environmental initiatives including recycling and compost programs
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Posting – Sales Assistant”.