Do you have business to business sales experience? Are you looking for an opportunity where you’re in control of your own success? Do you excel at building positive relationships with clients and colleagues? Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to sell office furniture to corporate clients.
- Prospect and identify new leads through internet research, lead trading, networking and follow up
- Engage potential clients and designers and build relationships
- Assess client requirements and enter detailed product quotations
- Work with project planners and project managers to meet client needs
- Participate as needed in client visits
- Define and meet monthly estimated sales forecast and complete all sales objectives set out by Sales Manager
- Ongoing knowledge-building of corporate office furnishings
- Proven sales skills with 3-5 years of sales experience
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related field
- Desire to learn and grow professionally
- Computer literate, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Heritage offers a competitive starting salary, benefits and a generous commission plan with strong earning potential. To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Representative”.
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.