Our workplace consultant/sales representative will play an integral role in the execution and delivery of our organizations mission by, “creating inspiring spaces where our clients live their values and achieve their objectives.” You will succeed as individuals and as a team by listening, collaborating, and delivering exceptional experiences.
What We Offer
Our success is built on our people and the positive experiences that they create for our customers. We invest on our people and our philosophy is to bring more value to our employees than we are asking in return. Let’s start with the inspiring, learning and collaborative workspace—after all, that’s our business. But that’s just one of the ways we help people like you do their best work. We encourage curiosity and empowerment, we adopt well-being in its broadest sense and we provide coaching and inspiration at every step of your career journey.
- Performance based incentives.
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits.
- Ongoing training, professional development and a tuition reimbursement program.
- Opportunities to allow one to reach their highest potentials.
- Fun and Flexibility within the workplace.
In This Role You Will:
- Build client relationships with compelling communication that builds brand awareness and preference for Heritage within targeted audience groups.
- Assess your customers’ needs and understand their vision so you provide solutions that ultimately creates great workplace for their employees.
- Ensure your customers have awareness of breadth of Heritage capabilities, services and skillsets.
- Engage with our New Business Development lead to drive our brand and awareness to the market place.
- Define and meet monthly sales forecast and complete all sales objectives set out by our sales leadership.
Here’s What You Bring
- Authenticity & Confidence
- You will have consultative selling experience. Furniture experience or experience in the Interiors industry is highly beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is desired
- Exceptional communication skills, especially when it comes to listening.
- You’re competitive, but you never sacrifice integrity to win business.
- A strong work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or ability to have fun on the job.
- Able to buy into our Core Vales ( Passion-Respect-Trust-Excellence-Integrity & Partnership )
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com with the subject title “Job Posting – Workplace Sales Consultant”.
Vancouver – BC