Are you looking for an opportunity where you’re in control of your own success? Do you excel at building positive relationships with clients and colleagues? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for an experienced Sales Representative to sell office furniture to corporate clients.
Here is how the opportunity will look for you, reporting to the Director of Sales, you will:
- Prospect and identify new leads through internet research, lead trading, networking and follow up
- Engage potential clients and designers and build relationships
- Review clients requirements, work with support team to create and present illustrative drawings, presentations and proposals
- Enter quotations and submit to customer for approval
- Ensure accurate order information such as site info, payment method, additional charges
- Upon quote approval, submit quote for conversion to orders
- Upon product delivery to site, complete customer follow up call or attend installation onsite
- Ongoing product knowledge building including regular review of Steelcase university and other manufacturer websites
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Diploma in Commerce, Business or Marketing is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- 1-3 years commercial/business to business sales experience is required
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints is preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Heritage offers a competitive starting salary, benefits and a generous commission plan with strong earning potential.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments within BC. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full-service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
What is in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule
- Company funded events (virtual and in person)
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental
- Environmental initiatives including recycling and compost programs
- A dynamic work environment with a great group of people
- Free coffee, at all times!
100 – 395 Penno Road. Kelowna, British Columbia
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org