Do you enjoy process improvement, have a pension for innovation and driving growth? Do you consider yourself well organized with a passion for customer service? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you! Heritage Office Furnishings has an immediate opening for a Salesforce Administrator.
As our Salesforce Administrator, you will be responsible for proactively supporting and operating our Salesforce ecosystem, analyzing requirements, creating reports and dashboards, training employees, and developing data quality strategies. Exceptional customer service and organizational skills are imperative as well as an ability to keep projects moving independently. Having a positive approach to change and capable of translating company needs into processes and solutions, the salesforce administrator creates efficiencies for team members using Salesforce.
This is amazing opportunity to learn with us and implement changes to improve our business processes.
Here is how the opportunity will look for you, reporting to the VP of Finance, you will:
- Provide support with solution design and configuration on the Salesforce.com platform
- Producing various documents and project artifacts (including process documentation and manuals)
- Investigate documents and analyze key client organizational processes
- Strong understanding of data structures, with ability to perform light data migration from a legacy system into Salesforce (CSV’s with Data Loader)
- Maintain clear communication with project team and stakeholders
- Providing support in the form of scoping and estimation during the sales process
- Work closely with a project manager to develop and monitor a detailed project plan (this includes identifying key project tasks, and associated timelines)
- Think critically about business problems
- Conduct product demonstrations and execute client training sessions
- Perform and organize ongoing support for customers such as report building, data quality, new integrations and third party app installation
- At times, be able to work independently with full ownership of a project. This includes assuming project management related activities
- Along with adapting existing processes, help define new processes, and continually look to create efficiencies within the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- Methodical attention to detail
- 1-3 years of progressive experience developing solutions & maintaining a CRM
- Previous experience with Salesforce an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, working towards common goals and objectives.
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet proposal deadlines as required.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments within BC. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full-service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 250 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
What is in it for you?
- Flexible work schedule
- Company funded events (virtual and in person)
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Annual performance incentives offered based on overall company objectives being met
- Subsidized training and education
- Extended health and dental benefits for you and your family
- Environmental initiatives including recycling and compost programs
- A dynamic work environment with a great group of people
- Free coffee, at all times!
Head Office,1588 Rand Ave, Vancouver, BC
To apply: please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com