Are you familiar with the Lower Mainland? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you enjoy driving? If you have previous experience with 5 ton trucks, this could be the perfect job for you. Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a Truck Driver for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization.
- Starting salary of $20.50 per hour
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Company funded events
- Complete on time delivery services to and from warehouses to client sites, operating vehicle safely at all times.
- Physical loading of furniture components onto truck utilizing hand carts and dollies, blanket-wrapping as appropriate.
- Build on customer experience by providing outstanding delivery services including physical placement of furniture components onsite per clients’ instructions.
- Supervise swamper, as assigned.
- Class 5 drivers license
- Must be able to consistently lift and move 75 pounds
- Must have a clean drivers abstract (to be provided)
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of the Lower Mainland
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Job Posting – Truck Driver”.