Heritage Office is looking for a full-time Warehouse Assistant for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for assisting the Warehouse Manager with day-to-day functions of the warehouse. If you have experience working in a warehouse environment, this could be the perfect job for you.
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 200 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.
- Enter product information into our inventory system
- Maintain inventory of touch up materials and equipment required for assembly
- Reconcile packing lists to the documentation reference
- Label orders with date received, customer name, purchase order, and piece count when storing or racking products
- 2 years of relevant warehouse experience
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Strong data entry skills
- Energetic, motivated and ability to take initiatives
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer service oriented.
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Subsidized training and education
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company funded events
Email your resume to email@example.com with the subject “Job Posting – Warehouse Assistant”