Heritage Office Furnishings Ltd. is looking for a Warehouse associate working out of our Vancouver location. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for inventory and racking of customer’s product, picking and assembling all deliveries for furniture delivery and installation, and maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse space. If you have experienced working in a warehouse environment, we may have the career for you!
- Upon receipt of picking list, open, inspect and clean product for delivery.
- Perform basic product sub-assembly (make-ready) as required before product delivery.
- Initiate small repairs to product when applicable.
- Initiate punchlist process and form completion when applicable.
- Maintain inventory.
- Assist with load product into delivery vehicles for delivery.
- Dispose of all cartons, packaging and trash in the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Safe product handling experience.
- Forklift certification.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to utilize product moving and handling equipment including furniture dollies, pallet jacks, and forklifts for all product movement.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
Email your resume to email@example.com
Heritage Office Furnishings is one of the leading suppliers of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 200 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.