Are you good with tools? Do you enjoy working with your hands? Do you have your forklift certificate? If you answered yes, this might be the career for you!
Heritage Office Furnishings is looking for a full-time Warehouse Worker for the Operations Department to support the growth and operation of our organization. The Warehouse Worker is responsible for inventory and racking of customer’s product, picking and assembling all deliveries for furniture delivery and installation, and maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse space. If you have experienced working in a warehouse environment, this could be the perfect job for you.
- Starting salary of $18-$20 per hour
- Extended health benefits for you and your family, including dental, health spending account, portion of MSP and EAP covered entirely by the company
- Banked overtime hours can be taken as holiday
- Subsidized training and education
- Subsidized gym membership
- Company funded events
- Upon receipt of furniture, offload, inspect and stage for new upcoming product
- Perform basic product sub-assembly (make-ready) as required before product delivery
- Enter product information into our inventory system
- Maintain inventory of touch up materials and equipment required for assembly
- Reconcile packing lists to the documentation reference
- Label orders with date received, customer name, purchase order, and piece count when storing or racking products
- Energetic, motivated and ability to take initiatives
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Safe product handling experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to utilize product moving and handling equipment including furniture dollies, pallet jacks, and forklifts for all product movement.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be able to lift 50-75 pounds.
- Forklift License is an asset
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Job Posting – Warehouse Worker”
Heritage Office Furnishings is the No. 1 supplier of office furnishings and related services focusing on corporate environments. Established in 1979, The Heritage Group has grown to become the largest full service dealership in British Columbia, providing challenging and rewarding careers to over 200 employees in the areas of Sales, Administration, Warehousing, Distribution and Installation. Our continued growth and success results from a constant focus on customer satisfaction, by listening to our customers and providing continuous, outstanding service.