At Heritage Office Furnishings, we, like you, are concerned with what is going on in our communities as it relates to the Coronavirus pandemic. Our organization continues to closely monitor the latest information from Health Canada and others to ensure we, as a company, are taking the proper precautions and following best practices to keep our team members and customers healthy. Below is a list of actions that are being followed internally and on all customer sites:
- As of Monday March 16, 2020 we are implementing a work from home plan, encouraging anyone that can work from home, to do so until March 31, 2020. At this time our showroom will be closed to the public.
- We have asked our team members to reschedule planned showroom tours and change scheduled group gatherings to be held virtually. Customer tours can occur upon making an appointment and a visitor health screening questionnaire is completed.
- Multi levels of continued communication have been issued to our team about good hygiene practices to prevent the spread of infection. Toolbox Safety meetings occur prior to the start of any on-site work.
- All employees have been instructed to remain at home if they become ill, and to contact Human Resources to report the illness and follow our company sickness protocol. As an additional precaution, employees have been directed that if you have flu like symptoms to stay home and follow the self- quarantine measures mandated by Health Canada.
- Our managers and supervisors have been instructed to identify any staff appearing to be ill, to be sent home immediately.
- The Operations Leadership has compartmentalized installation and delivery teams that have been created, dispatched strategically and will be closely monitored. Should anyone become ill, we can take appropriate measures to limit exposures based on these specific team created.
- Our project managers and schedulers are working directly with clients to address any client needs to reschedule, etc.
We truly appreciate our relationship and look forward to working with you through this challenging period.